Here are some of the top questions we get asked.
Have a question that’s not listed here? Email us!
1. How long do I have to complete the training and resume?
You’ll have 30 days of unlimited access to watch the videos and/or create as many resumes for yourself.
2. How old do I have to be to work?
Know that each country and state have their own set of rules. The average age that teens can start working in most places is about 15. Check out your local government site to be sure.
3. Will I be guaranteed a job?
Unfortunately we can’t make any guarantees. But you will be more than equipped with all the tools you need to make it happen.
4. What if I fail the training?
There is no failing! Our training is there to help and teach you everything you need to know about getting your first job.
5. How do I get my completed resume?
Your resume will be emailed to you or you can download it on to your computer.
6. Can I make changes to my resume after I make one?
Yes, you have 30 days to make any changes or revisions or create a whole new resume.
7. Can I take this training if I’m an adult?
This training is geared toward teens, but anyone is welcome to make use of it!